My Garden Within the Garden

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

May has come and gone, and I'm thinking June has a spring in her step, much like May's!


My tulips put on a glorious display in my garden which lasted for several weeks.


Their bright happy faces a welcome sight to see after waiting so patiently for flowers to bloom this spring!



We've had several days of quite warm weather (high 80s, and some days in the 90s) so much that Annie was wishing for snow again, lol... seeking out the cool shadowed places to rest in.


The chickens enjoy the sunshine as they take their daily dust baths.


I've been having fun "puttering" in my little garden shed.



A peek inside at my work space, I'm loving it!  It is great to have a place to organize all my tools for the garden, to pot plants, and such.


I have plans for a proper potting table, but for now, this old table I scavenged will do!


My "Garden Within the Garden" is coming along nicely... the plants are starting to bloom and fill out, and it has become a quiet haven of peace and rest for me.


My plan is to eventually have it bordered on one side with raspberries, and roses down the other, and someday, a trellis with roses to enter it... someday!



An weathered ladder I found at a yard sale has a couple of old metal tackle boxes filled with succulents bordering one side of the little garden space.


My tea pot is filled with dianthus, which overwintered in my greenhouse, and are now blooming again!

An old wagon that works! It was found by my husband and father at the dump, and has found a new reason to live again :)


I found a place to rest my hat from last summer on this weather-worn chair and old tool box.


An old rusty tea cart has found its place in my garden too.


This vintage, worn-out high chair is a perfect resting spot for some pansies and succulents.


I've got my garden fully planted now.  I was late starting my tomatoes from seed (due to my Easter Texas visit I didn't want to start them until I got back), so I had to purchase some tomato plants from a lady in town who starts them in her greenhouse.  On the left hand side are planted my tomatoes, and on the right hers.  It will be interesting to see if mine can catch up!  :)


Maybe one of you can tell me what this barrel's original use was, I can't be sure. However, I picked it up at a yard sale several years ago and have turned it into a home for my columbine.


When we first married, my husband gave me a gorgeous lamp one year for Christmas. Unfortunately in one of our moves, it suffered a huge hole in its side.  I've kept it for years, just hating to part with it.  I finally found new life for it!  In my garden, it now is a support for my columbine growing so prettily. I also had a gorgeous flower pot that had broken, and it too, has found new recognition in my garden of re-purposed things!


My corn is in the foreground, strawberries in the background.  A saying around here about corn is that it needs to be "knee-high by the 4th of July"... well, many of my corn are already close to knee high, so I hope we are ahead of the game this year!



This is a painting that my daughter just sold to a local college satellite campus, and it was a pretty exciting event for her.  She is part of an art club at the college, and will be getting more exposure with her paintings this summer.


Now that many of the dead trees have been cleared away, I have a clearer view of the mountains from my kitchen window.  About 8:30 a couple of evenings ago, this gorgeous sunset graced the skies.


And it is now the season for our wild roses to be in bloom! Oh it is just beautiful to look around in the yard and see the beautiful pink blooms everywhere!


Lots of these pretty yellow wildflowers are blooming everywhere too.


And of course, the lupins have finally made their glorious debut!  I am telling you, between the blues, yellows, pinks and white wildflowers blooming, it is truly beautiful to see.


'Ole Sal out in the yard, enjoying the nice weather, with his momma close by, although in the chicken world, we don't talk about such things, lol!


He is sure a handsome fella, as is his brother, Mr. Pepper.  They have a funny relationship.  Mr. Pepper dominates the landscape and 'Ole Sal trails behind. Occasionally there is a bit of a scrap, but 'Ole Sal just runs, and no fights ensue, for which we are thankful for.


Annie walked with me through the yard, and as I snapped a picture of the yarrow, she stuck her head into the picture :)


Mr. Simba was trying to tell me it was past his bedtime, and to let him inside.  In the summer, he sleeps all day and roams at night.  I was keeping him from finding a comfy bed inside that was cool and quiet by roaming around the yard with my camera. Cats don't fancy any business that is more important than theirs! LOL...


One of our large woodpiles of dead wood, waiting to be split and stacked this summer.


My strawberries are in full bloom, and making great progress, I expect to be enjoying my first ripe strawberries very soon.  I planted 100 strawberry plants last year, and this will be their first year of a real harvest, so it is very exciting.

So that is my update for progress in the garden thus far.  With all the beautiful blooms around me, and the happy sight of plants growing in the ground, I imagine June will slip by far too fast as well. We are enjoying every minute of the sunshine and warm weather, although we are in for a bit of cooler weather now and some rain, which will be welcome too.

~~~~

On a different note, if you believe in prayer, I would ask that you pray for a couple of serious requests from two of my dear blogging friends.  Kelly-Anne who blogs at http://kellycountrydiary.blogspot.com wrote a post this morning sharing how her family narrowly escaped a fire that destroyed everything in its path, including their home.  This is a precious family who loves the Lord, and who now have no place to call home.  I was amazed as I read back through a couple of her most recent blog posts, and how it seemed that the Lord was preparing her for such an unthinkable thing!

She wrote on Tuesday, June 6:

In our lives, we need to realise that we will face challenges of many kinds (James 1:2-3)....  We are not promised a life of ease or comfort, but rather of trading our selfish motives and desires to physically pick up our cross and follow the Lord Jesus (Luke 9:23).

But in the midst of difficulty, pain or trial, we need to maintain an Eternal perspective and embrace what the Lord is teaching us and lean more on Him... Our fight is not against flesh and blood (Eph 6:12)...  And this is just our temporary home...

This dear girl and her large family lost everything in a fire last night, and are coveting prayers for the Lord to help them find a place to live.  Thankfully, all of them escaped, even their animals.  8 lives were lost in their area last night, but thankfully their lives were spared.  Pray for this family in the loss that they have suffered. 

And I also ask you to join in prayer for Kristen, whose story can be found here... she has a blood clot in her right lung that could let loose at any time, and is in her last trimester of pregnancy.  The doctors need direction on how to go about delivering the baby safely and keeping the blood clot from moving.  It is a very delicate and desperate situation, and Kristen and her family would appreciate prayer for them as the next few days will involve the delivery and the precarious situation of the blood clot.  

There are many other needs of dear friends and family that I could mention here, but the Lord knows them all!  Your prayers will be most gratefully appreciated for both these families, and for those families in the UK and around the world whose loved ones didn't make it home in the recent attacks.  

This world is so full of heartache, sorrow, suffering, pain, and distress.  How thankful I am that in the midst of very dark and difficult situations, that we can go to the Lord in prayer, and find strength that we need for whatever we face.  

As I spend time outside working in our yard, and garden, I find peace, solace and comfort as I work, by praying and talking to the Lord and lifting up the needs of my friends and family.  There is something quite comforting about the earth, soil, flowers, blooms, trees, skies, the sun, and clouds around me and as I lift up my eyes to the heavens, I know the Lord listens, loves, knows and cares about all these needs, and my heart is quieted within me.   

This passage in Isaiah 26:3-4 never ceases to comfort and bless my heart, and I will leave you with its message today... 

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, 
whose mind is stayed on thee: 
because he trusteth in thee.  

Trust ye in the Lord for ever; 
for in the Lord JEHOVAH 
is everlasting strength."  
Isaiah 26:3-4




67 comments

  1. Your garden is simply lovely and I really like the way you have repurposed things for your garden within the garden. Don't you just love the smell of the wild roses? We pass some on our walks around town and I want so badly to get some starts for my garden also. I love their delicate flowers and their heady perfume. Our Caesar is shedding like mad in this heat and Doofy cat is loving soaking in all the warmth. Me, I try to get things done in the early mornings and then sit in my cool house during the day when the swamp cooler in running. I am looking forward to the cooler temperatures that are making their way in once again. The heat sure took a toll on my kale...it all went to bolt and I am afraid that the radishes are not going to amount to much this year either. The tomatoes however are loving it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do so love the smell and beauty of the wild roses, they are just gorgeous to see blooming everywhere in the yard! Our Annie is shedding like crazy too, its bad. The heat was nice, but this cool weather has kind of set things back, hoping that the warmer weather this week will help things get back to growing again!

      Delete
  2. Dearest Marlyn,
    your heartwarming images from your gorgeous garden, your so lovely shed and your wonderful creatures truly filled my heart with gladness, thank you for this so amazing GOOD MORNING today !

    Hope you're having the best of weeks,
    I'm sending blessings across the many miles,
    with all my love

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this very sweet visit Daniela, you always bless my heart with your comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, truly the blooms this year are amazing for us to see, thanks to all the rain we've had :) Many hugs to you too dear friend!

      Delete
  3. Good Morning, Marilyn. What a delight your garden photos and animal pictures are. Such a glorious time of year to enjoy. Like you, I find the peace of the garden a great place to pray. I certainly will pray for those you have mentioned here in their time of need. I wish you a very nice day. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Mildred, appreciated so much! Truly having a spot in the garden to pray is a blessing. Thank you for your visit and comments, appreciated so much :)

      Delete
  4. Marilyn, it is good to see your tulips our's is long gone. After months of snow I know that you are enjoying your beautiful garden. I love all the garden photo's...your shed is awesome. Prayers for all the ones you have mentioned. God is truly able to heal! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Teresa, our God is able to keep and supply all these needs! Yes, indeed after the long winter, the sunshine and beautiful blooms are most welcome!

      Delete
  5. Your garden spot looks so inviting. I could plop down with a good book and read the afternoon away! My garden will be late this year. The animals carried it away and I had to replant this week. I suppose that is how gardening goes. :) I will lift those you mentioned in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love for you to visit and read the afternoon away! I must try that myself sometime soon :) I really enjoyed reading the book you are writing, and look forward to the next chapter! Appreciate your prayers, so thankful we can lift one another up in prayer, what a joy it is to have that connection with the Lord. Hugs!

      Delete
  6. Lifting all those in prayer, sweet friend. I just loved your post, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post has shown up at the perfect time since I'm thinking what to do with some really pretty gerber daisies still sitting in their plastic pots! Thanks for the inspiration ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Glad to have provided a bit of inspiration for you :) Isn't this blogging world a blessing, I am always blessed by visiting your writings too. Hugs!

      Delete
  8. Your tulips are gorgeous and your containers are so pretty and fun! I am so sorry to hear about your friends. Of course, I will think of them and send prayers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying Kim, Our God is able to do exceedingly above all we ask or think, and that gives me hope when I pray for these needs. Appreciate your visit as always!

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful stroll through your beautiful garden. Love the potting shed.
    Thank you for mentioning Kelly-Anne's family tragedy. I didn't know since my blogging has been sketchy lately. I wonder if anyone has set up a GoFundMe page for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about the GoFundMe page, that is a good question, I will have to ask her. Thank you for praying! Appreciate your visit and kind words, I am loving my potting shed too :)

      Delete
  10. Oh my...so much beauty in your garden within the garden... I love all the color and interesting "stuff" that has been repurposed to behold such beauty. And then I skipped down and saw the prayer requests...and my heart stopped as I read about these dear ones...one who lost her home and everything around it...and the other who is in dire need of healing and delivery of her precious baby safely...Wow...May God hear our collective prayers for these dear ones. May He undertake for their individual needs and bring strength and healing, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying Pamela, our God is able to keep and help these needs and I know as we bind and join together in prayer that the Lord is undertaking to help our dear friends in their struggles and health needs.

      I enjoy making old things new again, and finding new life in my little garden. It is such a joy to have the beautiful blooms after the long winter :)

      Delete
  11. The graden is wondrous this time of year.

    Prayers and good thoughts for your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is glorious to be in the garden this time of year! Thank you for praying for our blogging friends, that means so much!

      Delete
  12. This is such a lovely post, I so enjoyed your garden photos and animal pictures too. I love the months of May and June in the garden, so special.

    Sending my thoughts and prayers for your two blogging friends.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May and June truly are amazing months, seeing all the beautiful blooms and new life. I love it! And thank you so much for praying for my friends, God is able!

      Delete
  13. Marilyn, I will send up prayers for those you mentioned. Thank you for letting us know and please keep us updated on any progress with them.

    Your garden is delightful! I love all the different containers that you used. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina for praying! I am loving this time of year with all the blooms and new life in the garden :)

      Delete
  14. So many struggles and sorrows in this world. I'm praying right now for Kristen and her safety and the safety of her baby. Also for the family who lost their home in a fire. Your garden space looks like a fun place to putter. Hope you have a nice weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for praying! It means so much to have brothers and sisters in the Lord praying for each other in times of need and distress.

      Oh, I am truly loving my garden! It is a great place to putter and relax after a busy day :)

      Delete
  15. Thank you SO much for sharing the prayer request for my dear niece, Kristen, here. We SO appreciate every prayer being prayed for her, as her situation is so serious and frightening. In times like these, it is such a comfort to know that so many are praying and lifting her to the Father. Sometimes, when you are so close to a situation, it is hard to find faith that overcomes fear, and you need others to have the faith for you. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for mentioning Kristen's need for prayer here....it truly means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cheryl, my heart goes out to dear Kristen and the baby! We are glad to continue in constant prayer for them, and that the Lord will help them through this and we are praying and believing for a miracle!! Please keep me informed as to how she is doing, any news you have, and we will continue in prayer! It is true that in your times of distress you depend on the prayers of others as you are in the thick of the battle. We will definitely continue to pray and believe! Hugs dear friend!

      Delete
  16. I love how you've re-purposed so many items others might call "junk" and made them useful and attractive again with all the flowers and plants, Marilyn. Thank you for this amazing garden tour today!
    And I will keep these folks and their families in prayer.
    Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to repurpose things, especially in the garden, where they bring so much joy with blooms! And I do appreciate your prayers for these needs, the blogging community we are a part of is a blessed one! Hugs!

      Delete
  17. Oh I just love your beautiful garden . Wow, you have surely out a lot of work and time in your beautiful haven . I so enjoyed seeing how you use so many different things to make your sweet place so unique . The rusty tea cart with tea pots is so darling . I love all the pictures . I saw another post about Kelley-Anne and visited her blog . I hope that I was an encouragement to her . Will visit your friend Kristen too . So many things to pray about but our Lord knows each hearts cry . Hugs and blessings , cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Cindy for your prayers for Kristen/baby and Kelly-Anne, our dear Lord does indeed know their hearts cry, and it is a blessing to be able to join together in prayer for them!

      I am having so much fun in my garden, and repurposing things is one of my special joys that I love. So fun to see beautiful blooms in cans and carts and wagons. Appreciate your visit so much and your prayers!

      Delete
  18. Good morning, sweet friend! I tust you are well on this wonderful Friday :)

    Your garden is a place of charm, whimsy, and beauty...I love it! I simply adore how you have repurposed so many delightful items. Your creativity is amazing, my friend.

    Happy weekend to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving my garden so much Stephanie, it is truly a place of delight and joy , and a place to worship the Lord in too.

      I appreciate your visit so much dear friend, and trust that you have had a blessed Sunday!

      Delete
  19. Praying for Kelly-Anne and Kristen and their families.

    Thank you for the wonderful photos which spell "Happiness". I like the chickens' and dog's best.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers Victor, it means so much to join in prayer, believing the Lord for these needs!

      I'm kind of partial to the chickens and dogs too :)

      Delete
  20. All your photos are beautiful, but I'm drawn to the tulips! They're awesome!
    Enjoy your weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely loved every day of the tulips blooming, I agree they are pretty special :)

      Delete
  21. What a fun flowery post! Your outdoor room/garden is full of fancy!
    Yay for your artist daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My garden is truly a joy and you are right, it was a very flower-y post, lol! Thanks for the sweet mention of my daughter's painting too :)

      Delete
  22. Wonderful photos. I really enjoyed this look into your life. Thanks for sharing.
    Your daughter's painting is lovely.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie for mentioning my daughter's painting, she has amazing talents :) Appreciate your visit, and kind words, they mean so much! :)

      Delete
  23. Your garden is looking beautiful, Marilyn. I love, love, love your potting shed and all the whimsical pretties surrounding it. Your daughter is a talented artist, isn't she. As ever gorgeous photos of your sweet, every day life. I so totally agree with the thought that the garden is a most wonderful place to pray, to find peace and solace, to be thankful. I am saddened to read of both Kelly-Anne and Kristen, I will remember to uphold them and their families in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, it means so much to have others joining in prayer for our friends in need and distress. When I think of beautiful gardens, yours comes to mind! I truly just immerse myself in your pictures and imagine how glorious it is with all the blooms you have! Appreciate your sweet visit so much, as always!

      Delete
  24. My heart is breaking for Kelly-Anne and her family and Kristen's request is new to me....lifting each one up in prayer. Such tragedy around the world now....so thankful to have a home and a garden to find peace and solace in. Yours is looking wonderful. I love all the different containers you have used to plant. I am envious of your potting shed and your rows of corn and strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Ann-Marie, it means so much to know we can join in prayer for our fellow sisters in the Lord!

      My garden is truly a work in progress, but I'm thankful for the time that I have to spend in there, and for the beautiful blooms and new life too. The potting shed has really been a source of joy, to have a place to organize everything, and the corn and strawberries are an exciting part of the garden, I agree :)

      Delete
  25. ...an eternal perspective...what a wonderful thought to have midst the chaos that is happening in this country right now :-/

    Your garden pictures are just lovely. I especially like the lovely teapots you have around that lovely garden room :D

    Thank you for sharing sweet lady...

    mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari for your sweet words, you are so right, it is a blessed thing to have a quiet place to go in the midst of the chaos of the world around us! Oh yes, I love my teapots in the garden, they are cast-offs I've found at yard sales and such and I love the new life they have been given in my garden :) Hugs!

      Delete
  26. My prayers are with Kristen and Kelly-Anne. I am so saddened by both of their stories and also by the trauma that goes on around this world every day. I pray every day for peace and good will among everyone, but that seems so far away right now. if everyone would pray.......... I hope it helps. I loved seeing your secret garden and all of your whimiscal plant containers! I'm always on the search.. I especially love all of your big and little watering cans. They are darling! I agree that all of the wonderful colors of nature feed our souls, whether it be in the ground, the skies or in the beautiful growing things. You live in such a gorgeous place.. how can you not be closer to God there! it is truly glorious.. and thank you for that wonderful Bible verse. I love it. Have heard it many times but always love hearing it again. Hugs to you... Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn for such a sweet visit! I always enjoy your visits, and I'm glad we share a love for whimsical plant containers, we would be a pair yard-saling together, lol! If you ever make it up here to this corner of the world, we must try to do that :) I agree that just being in a place of such beauty makes it easier to stop and just talk to the Lord, and know that even if the world is a mess, peace can be found in our hearts from HIM, and through His creation. Appreciate your visit, as always, and love that verse too, it has meant so much to me through the years. Hugs!

      Delete
  27. Hi, Marilyn!
    First, I want to thank you for the beautiful condolences you left me. It means so much. Your cute little potting shed is adorable and you have done beautifully with your flowers and vegetables! I'm impressed with all the photos. I've been praying for Kristen and will add Kelly-Anne to my list. I am so sorry to hear about her fire. Your blog and your friendship is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Mary, I know this is a time of deep sorrow for you, and I am praying for you too! Appreciate your visit, and kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures, the blooms and new life in the garden are such a special kind of joy this year! Hugs to you today :)

      Delete
  28. Hi,
    Sending prayers to both your blog friends. We have a special connection, us blog land family. Love and Prayers to both of them.

    I do love your garden shed. So much creativity. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos with us. Beautiful work and creativity, I say it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your garden shed is just wonderful! And I love all of the rusty, crusty vessels that you have used to plant your flowers in...just adorable! You have a LOVELY garden, Marilyn! May your week be blessed :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful little garden you have! I love all the little treasures you have. I just absolutely love the little wagon full of flowers! Such a cute idea! All your flowers are just so pretty!

    I hope you have a delightful week Marilyn!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Took those prayer request to the throne room and left them there for Him to work His will, His way, in His timing. So many suffering all over the world. there are times I think my heart will break from all the suffering in just my family alone. I think it hurts God heart when we try to carry this struggles without Him, instead of praying and leaving it. This is a daily lesson...

    ReplyDelete
  32. Marilyn, your garden, with all its pretty blooms and edible growth is looking wonderfully healthy and thriving, no doubt, due to your attention and hard work. I love the old ladder displaying such sweetness.

    I am so sorry to hear of these two heartbreaking situations and I will certainly say a prayer for these two ladies and their families for the challenges they are currently facing.

    Sending hugs,
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore your special garden shed and the eclectic collection of delights that you have in your garden within a garden. Your home looks wonderful filled with colourful flowers and sweet animals. Praying you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a lovely garden you have and a beautiful sunset to enjoy. How wonderful to have a spot to enjoy all the beautiful blessings of flowers and trees and chickens and dogs!
    I don't know the two bloggers, but read about Kelly-Anne on Debby Ray's blog. I will pray for them both. It seems I could pray all day long, there are so many needs out there. I'm so thankful we have a Heavenly Father to whom we can bring all these requests to. xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your garden within a garden is an interesting place full of repurposed things and lots of colour. I love puttering in my garden, not so much my shed but if it looked liked yours....quite possibly.
    Very sad to read of the family and woman that need our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've enjoyed this tour of your garden, so pretty and lively and full of whimsy.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your garden filled with old stuff and how you make used of them for your flowers. It's so classic and I like watching it. Thanks for sharing. Those animals are just so adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. So much joy to be gleaned from this post, my friend. I love your garden within a garden, and I'm guessing by the fact you have to lounge chairs positioned inside that you do find time to relax there. Your plans to add raspberries and roses, and a rose-covered trellis to enter is perfect. In the meantime, you have created a lovely, whimsical retreat. Fantastic! Your photos of life on the homestead are always a treat. Lifting up prayers for Kristen and Kelly-Anne.Your Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  39. You have a wonderful way of decorating your garden. It's so charming and pretty. I enjoyed your flowers and the critters too.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your garden within a garden is very cute. Do you have to water all of your potted plants by hand? I try to stay away from potted plants as much as possible (except for my houseplants) because it seems like so much watering is needed and I usually don't manage to keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to me, and I appreciate each and every one, they are precious to me! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog... this is what makes blogging worthwhile! Have a blessed day!

Labels

alpaca Annie apple pie apron baking bible study tea Big Shot birthday blessings blooms bone broth book book review bread camping Canada canning Charity Gayle Chicken and dumplings chicken fajitas chickens Christmas cinnamon tea comfort food coyote crocus cross Dad visit dandelion tea death Debt free deer devotion digital scrapbooking dill pickles dog dress dried raspberry leaves Easter Edna Moseley eggs elderberry syrup Ellgreave. face masks fall familycookbookproject fire flu flu remedy fog Foxwood Tea House game camera garden garden bluebird garden tea party gardening giveaway Gram greenhouse handmade blouse Handmade Club harvest hike homemade bread homemade tortillas homemade vanilla extract Homer Laughlin hummingbirds hurricane hyacinth inspirational inspirational post iron skillet biscuits January 2013 jelly joy keto kombucha light llama logging love story Lucky the Elephant miracle Mister Simba moose Mother's Day Mountains MTS Photography mudslide music video Northern Lights orange orange vinegar spray Paintbrush Cookies painting peace PEI photography Pico de gallo pie crust plums poem poetry praise prayer Prince Edward Island pumpkin pie puppy kiss rainbow recipe recipes red barn resurrection Riley robin Roger Rose Hips roses scallop die scripture journal season seasons seed starting sewing she-shed skies snake snow song sourdough spain spring springter squirrel Star of Bethlehem storm storms suffering summer sunflower sunflowers sunrise sunset sunshine tea tea exchange tea house Tea party tea time Tea Time Magazine teacup teacup exchange teapot texas Thanksgiving Through Love's Eyes tiramisu tomatoes travel Tribute Tulips turkey turkey soup turkeys Turnbull Wildlife Refuge video walk walk the dogs walking wedding wildlife winter wolf zucchini