It'll Break You To Buy It, and Keep You Broke Once You Have It...

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Can you solve this riddle? Who am I?







Another clue needed?





OK... second clue: If you thought you were the "belle" of your husband's life, once he has one of these, you might come in a close second.... Know what it is yet?





Really! You need another clue?







Ha... It's blue, and can do the work of 60 horses!






And what that should mean, is that we should no longer have to do the work of 60 horses, but this lovely lady *should* be able to do it.



Oh, and yes, she's stolen my husband's heart, along with my son's.


She has been introduced to our family as "Blue Belle"... there are *stars* in my husband's eyes to prove it!


And our son thinks she's pretty fine too.


His first time to drive a tractor, and he was hooked!

And all I have to say is this.... It broke us to buy her... and it is going to break us to keep her... she's already broke down twice... but considering her age, I'll give her a break.  She's a few days older than my hubby, so we're hoping that there's lots of great life in her yet.  Blue Belle just needs a bit of TLC... according to my husband, and she'll be good as new.

All I care about is if she can do the work of 60 horses, instead of me having to do it! If she'll haul logs, push snow, and till my garden, I might someday even call her my friend :)

1 comment

  1. My husband's mistress is his tractor too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to me, and I appreciate each and every one, they are precious to me! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog... this is what makes blogging worthwhile! Have a blessed day!

Labels

alpaca Annie apple pie apron baking bible study tea Big Shot birthday blessings blooms bone broth book book review bread camping Canada canning Charity Gayle Chicken and dumplings chicken fajitas chickens Christmas cinnamon tea comfort food cookbook coyote crocus cross Dad visit dandelion tea death Debt free deer devotion digital scrapbooking dill pickles dog dress dried raspberry leaves Easter Edna Moseley eggs elderberry syrup Ellgreave. face masks fall familycookbookproject fire flu flu remedy fog Foxwood Tea House game camera garden garden bluebird garden tea party gardening giveaway Gram greenhouse handmade blouse Handmade Club harvest hike homemade bread homemade tortillas homemade vanilla extract Homer Laughlin hummingbirds hurricane hyacinth inspirational inspirational post iron skillet biscuits January 2013 jelly joy keto kombucha light llama logging love story Lucky the Elephant miracle Mister Simba moose Mother's Day Mountains MTS Photography mudslide music video Northern Lights orange orange vinegar spray Paintbrush Cookies painting peace PEI photography Pico de gallo pie crust plums poem poetry praise prayer Prince Edward Island pumpkin pie puppy kiss rainbow recipe recipes red barn resurrection Riley robin Roger Rose Hips roses scallop die scripture journal season seasons seed starting sewing she-shed skies snake snow song sourdough spain spring springter squirrel Star of Bethlehem storm storms suffering summer sunflower sunflowers sunrise sunset sunshine tea tea exchange tea house Tea party tea time Tea Time Magazine teacup teacup exchange teapot texas Thanksgiving Through Love's Eyes tiramisu tomatoes travel Tribute Tulips turkey turkey soup turkeys Turnbull Wildlife Refuge video walk walk the dogs walking wedding wildlife winter wolf zucchini