Sharing a PHOTOWALL Canvas

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Hello dear friends and readers!

Today I am going to share something a little different here on my blog.  Recently I received an email from a  lovely lady named Emily, who works with a wonderful company, Photowall.  She asked if I would be interested in collaborating with them to receive one of their wall creations, and then review it on my blog. 

I went to the website PHOTOWALL to look at the different options available. I was impressed by the wonderful collections that they offer, and decided that this would be a fun opportunity for me.  

I enjoyed perusing all the different options available, including wallpaper, prints, posters, and wall murals.  After much contemplation, I finally decided I would love to have a picture of our daughter's wedding this past summer, and settled on a wall canvas for that picture.  I went ahead and placed my order, and was amazed to see that my order shipped within just a few days, all the way from Sweden! 

The package arrived via UPS within just a few days.  My sweet dog Riley thought maybe she could help me with the package, and perhaps there might be a dog treat or two involved... {smiles}


Upon opening the package, the canvas came in a roll, along with 4 wooden frame sections, 16 screws and 4 L-shaped corner plates.  

The directions were extremely clear and easy to follow, and it took only minutes to put the canvas together.  I placed the canvas face down on the table, and removed the adhesive strip from the frame section, and followed the directions to align the frame section with the canvas.  It was so easy to do! 



Then the corner plate was placed into each corner, and the 4 screws easily screwed in.

 

Finished and ready to hang! 


A peek at the backside of the canvas.  It came together in just minutes.  


The perfect place to hang the canvas was over our piano. I think it adds a special touch to the wall, and our living space, and also the beautiful quality of this canvas will make it a family heirloom for generations to come. 

Photowall has been an incredibly wonderful company to work with, and I more than highly recommend them. I have bought quite a few canvases over the years to hang on our walls, and I can honestly say that the quality of this canvas is superior to any that I've bought before from other companies.  

If you are thinking about creating a family heirloom for your family for generations to come, or have a wall that needs a mural to create a happy background, or any kind of wall hanging in any form, I would highly recommend looking at Photowall's website, where quality is guaranteed. 

If you do decide to make a purchase, Photowall has graciously extended a discount for my blog readers.  The code mountaintopspice25  is valid from December 1 - January 10, 2021.  Please be sure and pop over to Photowall's website to browse all the beautiful options that they have there.  You will be glad you did!

Check back here soon, as I am working on a post sharing pictures from our recent Thanksgiving trip.  Many blessings to all of you :) 



16 comments

  1. That company does a great job and it looks easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely photo, Marilyn, and what a great job this company did for you. I will definitely keep Photowall in mind for the future.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely your new wall canvas picture looks. The whole idea is a great one. Now I'm off to look at the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You ended up with a beautiful photo to display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn this is a lovely wall hanging. I will keep this company in mind when I want something similar. Loved your previous post on Esther. I had never considered correlating it with Jesus. Wonderful insight. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful! The next time I need to print a photo I will check them out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful portrait of your familly. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful picture of a beautiful family. I love how this turned out! Happy week to you dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose the perfect picture! Just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marilyn, This is a super beautiful wedding picture!!! Such a treasure to have for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful photo canvas of your family. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so wonderful! A treasure that you have arranged in your home in a beautiful spot. Will bring a smile to your heart often as you pass.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They sound like a great company! I love your wedding photo and it looks just wonderful on the wall over your piano! You didn't say what size it is.. but looks large and very clear. I'm going to take a look at their website! Oh... and I love your new header on your blog. It's GORGEOUS! Wow. xoxoxo Marilyn J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is beautiful! Getting photos put on canvas is quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous photo! And it looks so pretty over the piano!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to me, and I appreciate each and every one, they are precious to me! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog... this is what makes blogging worthwhile! Have a blessed day!

Labels

alpaca Annie apple pie apron baking bible study tea Big Shot birthday blessings blooms bone broth book book review bread camping Canada canning Charity Gayle Chicken and dumplings chicken fajitas chickens Christmas cinnamon tea comfort food cookbook coyote crocus cross Dad visit dandelion tea death Debt free deer devotion digital scrapbooking dill pickles dog dress dried raspberry leaves Easter Edna Moseley eggs elderberry syrup Ellgreave. face masks fall familycookbookproject fire flu flu remedy fog Foxwood Tea House game camera garden garden bluebird garden tea party gardening giveaway Gram greenhouse handmade blouse Handmade Club harvest hike homemade bread homemade tortillas homemade vanilla extract Homer Laughlin hummingbirds hurricane hyacinth inspirational inspirational post iron skillet biscuits January 2013 jelly joy keto kombucha light llama logging love story Lucky the Elephant miracle Mister Simba moose Mother's Day Mountains MTS Photography mudslide music video Northern Lights orange orange vinegar spray Paintbrush Cookies painting peace PEI photography Pico de gallo pie crust plums poem poetry praise prayer Prince Edward Island pumpkin pie puppy kiss rainbow recipe recipes red barn resurrection Riley robin Roger Rose Hips roses scallop die scripture journal season seasons seed starting sewing she-shed skies snake snow song sourdough spain spring springter squirrel Star of Bethlehem storm storms suffering summer sunflower sunflowers sunrise sunset sunshine tea tea exchange tea house Tea party tea time Tea Time Magazine teacup teacup exchange teapot texas Thanksgiving Through Love's Eyes tiramisu tomatoes travel Tribute Tulips turkey turkey soup turkeys Turnbull Wildlife Refuge video walk walk the dogs walking wedding wildlife winter wolf zucchini