Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Marriage of Chocolate and Pomegranates

Two very special delights of mine got married the other day!  I would have not thought to pair them together, but after receiving a Homegrown Collection box in the mail with specific directions on how to do this... my life was changed forever!

Oh what a match it was!



The marriage of dark chocolate and pomegranates could not be a more wonderful thing!


... and easy to boot!  Just melt some dark chocolate in a double boiler, put your pomegranates in little muffin paper cups, pour the melted chocolate over the pomegranates, and top with a sprinkle of coarse sea salt. Set in refrigerator for an hour to chill (if you can wait that long), and then enjoy!

Life doesn't get much sweeter than this friends!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronda! Its super easy to make too, and good for you to boot :)

      Delete
  2. Yum-my! I'm coming to your house for dessert! xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pomegranates! With Valentine's Day coming up, they'd certainly be the right theme colors, too.

    ~Raquel
    www.atthenewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a perfectly easy way to celebrate Valentines, and healthy as well!!!

      Delete

Your comments are blessings to me, and I appreciate each and every one, they are precious to me! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog... this is what makes blogging worthwhile! Have a blessed day!